Thursday, November 12, 2009

Making note cards from your art -Part 1


Something that many artists decide to do is to make note cards from their artwork. I decided to do so because I wanted to offer a very low-cost way for people to be able to purchase my artwork, when something larger or more expensive is not in their budget. Also, people always need note cards to send as thank you notes, sympathy notes, etc. and it's a good way to "get yourself out there" in quantity. After the customers purchase the cards, they send them out to people, which is almost like free advertising for you, (if you're smart and put something about yourself on the back of the card)!
If you decide to make note cards from your art, there are many choices along the way! I will continue the discussion in Making note cards from your art-Part 2!


See more cards on my website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.